Thursday, December 11, 2008

My First Blog Spot!

Last night before falling asleep I came to the decision that tomorrow I was going to start a blog. I even said it out loud, so as it would come true... and it did! Here we are, well here I am... and maybe later "we".
So let me introduce myself, my name is Cecile and I am...
- crafty (in the glue sticks and paper way, not in the witch and spells way)
- a wife, sister, daughter, friend
- a student and waitress
- a designer and decorator (not professionally... just in my own home)
- a huge fan of using the "..." so get use to it

There is lot's more to me, but that's a good start.
I've decided my blog is going to focus on my arts and crafts... and the arts and crafts of others.
So that is all for now... I have to get busy taking picture of what I've been up to.
-cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment