Sunday, December 21, 2008

Let Me Introduce a Little Chi Chi Into Your Life


I have a new favorite store. It's called Chi Chi. It is beautiful! The store is set up in the layout of a home design... for example, there is a bathroom that has hand made soaps and, well, bathroom items. There is also a kitchen, and 4 other rooms. Chi Chi sells vintage and modern items, their tag line is "where eras meet". I love the 1950s woman's slogans on magnets and coasters. They also have great gift ideas, like I bought one of these little walking robots for my brother for on his desk. Me and my husband bought the Barcelona miniature chair for friends of ours. (Its not pictured, but those three are others in the miniature chair line) They also sell wall decals, clocks, jewelery, upcycled furniture and so much more. The store can be found at 515 Osborne Street. (That's south Osborne)

No comments:

Post a Comment