Friday, April 24, 2009

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

I gotta have good milkshakes because my yard isn't going to entice anyone by itself! I seriously think my yard is the dumpiest yard on our block. I have spent a lot of time making the inside of our home look pretty it is time to move outdoors! Especially with the beautiful weather we are starting to get here in Winnipeg... being outside is all I want to do anyways!

Ok, so my 3D skills maybe are not quite as impressive as my husbands. (Click here to see what I mean) But I gave it a go. Top priority is to repave the front cement stoop... my plan is to make it straight and hide the yellow foam insulation. Next on the list would be for two beautiful planters with tall spiky plants. I would love to use slate slabs to make a retaining wall for the garden... but that might be pushing it. New numbers and a new mailbox are also on my dream list. I guess we will see what actually gets done.

No comments:

Post a Comment