Saturday, February 14, 2009

Let's Play!

I spent about an hour this morning trying to decide how to do my table. I kept putting different fabrics down, but nothing looked how I wanted. Then when I was searching in my chest I found this old game I had bought at a thrift store. (I am really into board games, new or old) That is when I got the idea to use a game board for my center piece mat. This board is from the game "Inventors", and it works perfectly because it has the lime green in it and I love the fonts used. I decided to keep my globe and two side candles, but it still looked a little empty. I wanted something to match with the brass of the orb holder, so I raided my jewelery and used my recently purchased miniature furniture pieces and this is what I came up with. To me it kind of looks like treasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment