Friday, February 20, 2009

My Mini Winnipeg Vacation!

Where to start... how about were we started: at the spa. We went to the Urban Oasis Spa in the basement of the Clarion Hotel. It was fun to hang out in there mineral pool and my toes look super cute now. After that we hit up Academy. We went to Shopgirl, Loca, a make-up store and a jewellery store. All super cute, but the one store I would recommend avoiding is the Eyelet Dove. We enter the store to a lady scolding us to take off our shoes. She pretty much yelled at us. After Academy we went to the Star Grill on Portage. It was a small, intimate resteraunt with a vast menu. Good food... tight spaces... kind of wierd decorating... they really took the 'star' theme to heart. We also went to EQ3, I always love visiting where my couch was born, and Five Small Rooms on Grant, and Home Sense. It was lot's of fun but it's good to be home with my hubby and puppy.

No comments:

Post a Comment