Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Pre Blog

This is just a little pre-blog... 'meaning what?' you might ask. Its a little intro into my next blog. This week is my reading week, meaning I have no school! Me and my cousin, who is also in university, wanted to plan a trip with our moms and my sister to the states. A little girlie road trip... we were all excited about it, but when it came to picking dates nothing worked out. So in the end we decided on a Winnipeg retreat. We are going to the spa, staying in a hotel, dining out and shopping. And to spice things up we decided to each pick a store we have never been to, but want to go to, and visit them all... to kind of trick ourselves into thinking we went somewhere. I am pretty excited about this idea. Our little adventure begins tomorrow morning. Yipee!

No comments:

Post a Comment