Friday, January 2, 2009

Taking It One Month At A Time

Happy New Year! Well the start of the new year seems a perfect time to talk about calenders. I started my calendar in July... it's now January and I'll be honest I only did four out of the seven months. So this maybe isn't the best idea I have ever come up with, but it's still worth sharing because it might really work for someone else. I think it's a good idea for those who love to scrapbook and have the time to do it. I found the frame at a thrift store and wanted to use it somehow. And first I was going to put a chalk board in it, but then I never found chalk board... and we needed a calender, so I decided to use it for a that instead. It is super fun, but the case usually is that people come over and tell me I am a few months behind... but I don't think I'll give up on it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment