Sunday, January 4, 2009

I resolute!

I honestly love thinking about life. I know that's a weird thing to confess, but it is probably why I love setting New Years resolutions... it causes me to consider my hopes and dreams for the future. So to help me remember my promises to myself I thought I'd write them down here.1. Learn the lyrics to at least 15 popular songs of the 80s. Such as Shoop, Funky Cold Medina, Just Bust a Move, Ice Ice Baby. ...
"To the extreme I rock a mic like a vandal
Light up a stage and wax a chump like a candle"
Really it's just taking time to be silly.

2. Paint my bedroom wall... I'm thinking a simple, yet retro, circle pattern.

3. Make a garden! Maybe a deck... that might be pushing it though.

4. Tile the bathroom walls around the tub. That is a huge project but I think about it every time I time I go into the bathroom... so maybe it's time to do something about it.

5. Make more storage space!
To quote Vanilla Ice once more:
Yo man let's get out of here
Word to your mother
Ice ice baby too cold

No comments:

Post a Comment