Sunday, May 10, 2009

Placement Cards


Some people do placement charts, some do cards, some people don't assign seating. It's a personal choice. I choose placement cards, mostly because it seemed like a fun project. (tip: I also made a placement chart for the bridesmaids that were handing out the cards, just in case I made a mistake) My cards featured the guests name on the front and their table number inside. I had them paper-clipped alphabetically to a board and had two of my bridesmaids had them out. The part that took the most time, and was the most fun, was the glass decorative bead. Me and my sister took about a hundred images off the web of couples or romance or wedding themed. We punched out the pictures and glued them to the back of a glass bead. It seems tedious, but we had a lot of fun with it. We made a game out of it, we would try to match guests with the pictures. Like we had one of two horses kind of necking each other and we have a friend that loves horses so we gave it to her. For my maid of honor I gave her a picture of Cheri Oteri and Will Ferrel dressed as the Spartan Cheerleaders from SNL because we use to watch SNL as teenagers together all the time. Not everyone's was the specialized, but you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment