Sunday, January 31, 2010

Clutter Crazy!


The other day I was having one of those panic attacks when you realize how much unnecessary stuff you have in the house and clutter is just everywhere you look.... and in one corner, leaning up against the couch, was a bag with these four big, kind of cheap looking, white frames my husband had taken from his parents house... because they were moving and probably were planning to give them to a thrift store. I was so mad that he took them because I knew they would just end up in our basement for years until we would give them to a thrift store. So I decide to change this fate and use them. I just put scrapbook paper in them. I think they look kind of neat and they match my great new pillow made by my Auntie Anita. I think they will look really good in one of the bedrooms in an arrangement of two over two, with a crisp color behind them.

1 comment:

  1. That's very creative :)

    So my facebook is the same as my gmail. If you would search for it, you will see me showing up wearing a sombrero and sunglasses while dancing the cha-cha-cha :P

    ReplyDelete