Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Still in Demo World

My life for the past month has been all about demolishing! This is the biggest reason for my lack of blogging- I have nothing new to share... but the end is in sight and I can't wait for the putting back together of our home part.
We have made a few decisions in the past month. We reworked the floor plan of the upstairs ... take a look:

This is the previous layout:
This is our plan:


The last image is another option for the ensuite. I am still undecided about this layout. The trick with this room is that the toilet has to be in that spot and the wall opposite the door is all windows, so I can't put a sink in front of it... and now that I think of it the bath probably wouldn't be best in front of the window either : (
Ok, I am back to the option in the last picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment