Thursday, July 22, 2010

My New Neighbor.....

On August 6 I will have a new neighbor... well, a 2 blocks away neighbor. My brother just bought a home! I am so pumped! It's an older home, like mine... so I can't wait to see what he does with it. I have already been playing with the real estate photos to give him some ideas.

(my husband made fun of my angles... he is a 3D artist for a living, I am a waitress... and for a waitress I think my 3D skills kick butt.) One thing that is kind of hard to understand from the photos is the stairway to the basement. Currently it is accessed from the kitchen... in my plans I switched it to be accessed from the dinningroom.

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IT! :D
    -Molly

    ReplyDelete
  2. cecile,
    this is so awesome. awesome that derek found a place and awesome that it's near you and jonas! i hope that you guys have lots of fun working on another house!!!

    can't wait to see you, we leave tomorrow... driving and then flying back to ontario on the 3rd. i hope you will have time to hang out with us.

    ReplyDelete