Thursday, May 13, 2010

I want the whole world

I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it all up in my pocket
It's my bar of chocolate
Give it to me
Now!

This song from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory is stuck in my head right now... and its so fitting. I have been in such a money spending-purchase everything mood. Here are my latest four wants:

1. This throw from Anthropologie. I want this one bad... it's on sale for 50$ (regularly 230$). I had my credit card out ready to buy but then shipping and taxes was over 30$... so I am still thinking about it. Plus my grandma is over right now and she says she will teach me how to make crochet flowers.2. Trunk. I was thinking of using if for an end table.
3. Typewritter. When I showed my husband this picture and said I wanted to buy it... he laughed and said "you just really want to buy somthing, eh." I think it would be a very neat decoration.
4. This desk. My plan would be to stain it dark brown... maybe black, and then put wallpaper on the back board of the hutch. It is from kijiji for 60$... which is cheaper then the typewriter.
All of these items are wanted for the same space. I have this vision for one of our spare rooms. I am thinking white walls, with lots of color and wood and textures... and just eclectic items. (Hence the typewriter) This is one of my inspiration photos (It's in this past issue of Style at Home):

No comments:

Post a Comment