Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Weeks Worth

We have been in our home for a little over a week and things are already starting to change. A big difference has been made by just having our stuff in the house. Like our bathroom... we haven't done any renovations, but just hanging up our fish picture made it feel more like our home.
But we have started doing some renovations as well. This home has an assortment of different light switch and plug-in plates, so I have started to unify them. Eventually I want to change the actual switch too.

And I have been the most busy in the kitchen. I'll just show one area for now and the rest of the kitchen is still a disaster zone. The sink area was a difficult discion in our household. I really wanted to paint it all gray, my husband wanted to leave it white. After a while he said he'd be fine with the drawers being gray... and then eventually he said he'd be fine with it all gray! So I have posted the before and after picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment