Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Feeling Grey

Actually I have been feeling out a lot of greys lately. I have been trying to chose paint colors for our house. I wanted a warm grey, so today I tested out three paint colors.

 (painted in upstairs main living space)
Originally I was really leaning towards balboa Mist... but then when I put it on the walls it looked way too warm... very beige. So I am 99% sure I am going with Barren Plain... it looked the most grey out of the three colors, and then in the basement I compared it to Grey Owl and it looked warmer of the two (which is what I wanted for the basement because it has less light).

 (painted in basement main living space)
I loved the Grey Owl, but it turned out a little bit too green for the whole house, but I am planning to use it for the front living room and the basement bedrooms.
Ok... enough grey talk!


No comments:

Post a Comment