Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Disaster!

Sorry for not posting for so long, but I have a good reason. There has been a disaster! Ok... I am play with you a little bit. It's not a house renovation disaster, my camera broke! I always like posting pictures with my posts... and now I don't have any. (I have been borrowing my moms camera... I just need to get all the picture off it now.)
Also I have been sick. I never used to get sick.... I blame my snot nosed kid. (and myself for kissing that snot nosed kid... I just can't help it!) So what's a girl to do when she is sick.... quilt!
Here is me, sick and quilting. I bought some of the pinwheel squares from the mcc craft sale. I had to make a few.
(my mom took this picture with her camera)
This reminds me that I have not posted about my last blanket I made. I love it...hopefully I'll get my camera situation resolved soon, then I can share!
Oh, house renos are going good! More on that another time : )

1 comment:

  1. nice to see a picture of you! i miss you cecile. can't wait to see your house renos.

    ReplyDelete